A General overview:
Please take your time to read through this policy, as part of the “User Conditions”. By using our website, you are accepting our policy.
When the user logs into our website, a requested personal data will be required by filling out a form. The data requested will be strictly necessary to achieve the purpose of the website, and will be stored and processed exclusively with that objective and always within the regulatory framework. The personal data will include important information as name, address, electronic e-mail. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the registration form, must be filled obligatorily as they are essential to fulfill your request.
Additionally, another task will be to collect user responses and evaluation results as well as any suggestions made in different parts of our site. This will give us a better understanding of the users on our website as the whole information will help us provide better services.
Primarily, we use personal information we collect on our website:
- To deliver our products, information, and services as per request of our visitors.
- To check credit worthiness or fraud for safety prevention.
- To offer an effective customer service.
- To deliver personalized assistance to our website users.
- To offer personalized advertising to our site visitors.
- To have good communication with our visitors, giving them special offers and other important information that we think they will find interesting.
- To offer information and notices related to the use of our website.
- To offer incentive, surveys, etc. to the visitors, which can provide us with feedback.
- To keep a track of visitors’ needs and interests for better communication.
- To enhance the content, features and ease of use of our website.
- To improve our products and services.
- To enhance and effectively perform our marketing and promotional efforts.
- With any other purpose involucrate in an applicable privacy notice or other agreement between visitors and Chokolatta.
The data gathered through our website is very valuable to us; In order to ensure the safety of our data, we have been taking the necessary technical and organizational regulations established such as SSL certificates to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access of hackers to our stored information to prevent any risk to which they are exposed.
What are cookies?
It is a small file that is stored on the computer, smartphone or tablet and collects information about your navigation or device. Cookies enhance the user session tracking, loading time of a website that helps users avoid repetitive information, etc.
Important information and questions about our privacy practices.
If you have questions about our policy or our privacy practices, please take note of the following:
- E-mail us at: email@example.com